Edge Biomedical Selected as Service Vendor for Multi-State Healthcare ChainEdge Admin
After several months of research and vetting, Edge Biomed has been chosen to serve an expanding urgent care chain in Illinois, Indiana and Texas. Medical equipment is both expensive and essential to being able to quickly and accurately diagnose patients. Unfortunately, providers are so busy focusing on patients (as they should be!), equipment inspections and compliance is sometimes delayed or overlooked. That is why eBioTrack, Edge’s asset management software, is such a crucial tool in keeping health facilities humming with efficient patient flow.
Most asset management programs are expensive, not medical-specific and poorly supported. That’s why we created eBioTrack. There are several reasons why eBioTrack has been so attractive to groups with locations spread across large geographic areas:
- 60-day, 30-day and 0-day email reminders
- Web-based, so nothing to download
- Mobile optimized; accessible from phones, tablets
- Accessible 24/7 with unique log in
- Customizable, so organizations can choose who sees what
- Tracks both equipment and staff responsibilities
- Stores user guides and service history for all devices
- It is YOUR data; all reports downloadable into Excel or PDF
With over 40 clinics, and expanding, our newest customer understood the challenges that come with success and growth and looked to Edge to assist them.